Here's what you'll discover in this webinar:
- What is Live Commerce (or Live Shopping)? (2:57)
- Where are we on Live Commerce worldwide in China, US, and Europe (14:27)
- How to implement Live Commerce in my E-Commerce website (38:07)
- 7 good practices to make a success of its 1st Live Commerce campaign (50:37)
Antoine filled out this presentation with concrete cases, without any language and answered questions from the audience. Feel free to ask your questions as comments.
* You wish to access the full (uncut) version of the webinar *
This webinar has been cut to specifically present the part on Live Commerce in 60 minutes. You wish to access the full webinar with the Cap Digital presentation? It's here: https: //youtu.be/D3MDVBldrII
* You liked this webinar? *
Feel free to share it with brands and e-merchants who may be interested in setting up a Live Commerce approach to boost their sales. 👍 And a blue thumb will make us very happy! Thank you very much.
* Why this webinar? *
In the era of VIDOC-19, trade is changing at an unprecedented rate. Consumers are visiting stores less and e-commerce sales are booming at an unprecedented rate. In addition, each of us has adopted new habits and created new digital uses. On the professional side, we have multiplied our number of participations in webinars, the proof! On the personal side, our favorite influencers have started to do more and more live streaming, allowing stronger interaction with their community. In Europe, commerce is lagging behind, but it won't last. In this Webinar, we talk about a tsunami that is happening in consumer habits: Live Commerce.